Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PUBG: New State enters closed alpha testing as a fresh entry in the series, here's a full hour of gameplay

The latest battle royale from Krafton, and it takes place in the future Last night the closed alpha for PUBG: New State kicked off, and thanks to Krafton, I've gained access so that I can show precisely what this alpha brings to the table. I've recorded a full hour of 1080p 60FPS gameplay, spanning three drops into the new Troi map, and I also went out of my way to show all of the game's menus and settings at the start of the video. Read More PUBG: New State enters closed alpha testing as a fresh entry in the series, here's a full hour of gameplay was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
http://dlvr.it/S1c37Q

Post a Comment

0 Comments